1. Wal-Mart - The nation's largest employer is looking to hire close to 150,000 new employees to keep up with demand in their stores and distribution centers. You can apply for a job with Wal-Mart at their Careers website.
2. . Zoom - As a leading video communications company, Zoom has seen major growth in recent months in the number of people using their software to work remotely. Because of this they are ramping up hiring and are actively looking for a large number of new employees. Visit https://zoom.us/careers for more information and to apply.
3. Amazon - It's no secret by now that the online retail giant has announced that it is looking to hire around 100,000 new employees to keep up with the current demand for it's products. If you are looking for a job with steady hours and decent pay that probably isn't going away anytime soon then Amazon is a good place to start. Check out the Amazon Jobs website for more information.
4. Kroger - The massive grocery store chain is looking to fill around 10,000 additional jobs in the coming weeks. The Kroger family includes other grocery stores like Ralph's, Smith's, and Food4Less. You can apply for jobs with Kroger or any of it's sister stores at https://jobs.kroger.com.
5. H-E-B - Here is another grocery store chain that it hiring right now. Located mainly in Texas, the grocery giant is in need of store and warehouse workers. They are offering full time, part time, and short term positions. To learn more about what jobs are available visit the H-E-B Careers website.
6. Pepsico - The famous soft drink brand is looking to add an additional 6,000 workers to it's workforce in the very near future. You can visit https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main to browse and apply for available jobs.
7. Dollar General - These days Dollar General stores are everywhere. And in order to keep all these stores stocked and cleaned, DG will be hiring additional workers in the coming months. Pretty much every town in the U.S. has a Dollar General so this might be a good place to start your job search. Go to their Careers website for more information.
8. Lineage Logistics - Lineage Logistics is a leading refrigerated warehousing company operating in North America and Europe. They are looking to add an estimated 2,000 additional employers to their rosters in response to increase workloads due to COVID-19. Their websites claims that 'new jobs are added daily', and encourages 'checking back regularly to explore new positions'. Visit https://www.lineagelogistics.com/careers for all available jobs.
9. Stop & Shop - Another grocery store chain in need of additional workers. Their online Careers website offers access to open positions at both their supermarkets and distribution centers.
10. GE Healthcare - The healthcare industry has been impacted like no other by the Coronavirus pandemic. GE Healthcare, a global medical technology leader, has seen an increase in the demand for their products and services in this trying times. To combat these increases they are looking for new employees to join their team. You can look all the potential job offerings available at the GE Healthcare career web portal.
11. Domino's - One of the most popular pizza delivery companies in the United States, Domino's is looking to hire a horde of new drivers, cooks, and in-store personnel to meet the increased demand of orders. Visit https://jobs.dominos.com/dominos-careers to find and apply for jobs in your area.
12. Walgreen's - Pharmacies across the country are in need of additional employees during the Coronavirus pandemic. Walgreen's announced recently that they are looking to fill 9,500 positions in the coming months. Click here if you are interested in working for Walgreen's.
13. Safeway - We have a lot of grocery stores on the list but that is a good thing. Some of these grocery stores are region specific so the more on the list the higher the likelihood a few of them will be in your area. Safeway is looking to fill a larger number of positions in their stores and at their distribution centers. Visit the Safeway Careers website to learn more.
14. Good Eggs - Good Eggs is a organic grocery delivery service based out of California. They are looking to hire new warehouse associates. Visit https://careers.goodeggs.com to apply.
15. Farmstead - The digital grocery delivery service is looking to hire Customer Happiness Reps to work remotely solving customer service issues. To get a full list of job requirements and to apply today visit the Farmstead Jobs page.
16. CVS Health - CVS Health is looking to hire an additional 50,000 workers to help combat the spread of COVID-19. They are also promising to give bonuses and additional benefits to current employees. Visit https://jobs.cvshealth.com to browse job and to apply.
17. Instacart - Online food delivery services are blowing up right now! Instacart is looking to hire over 54,000 shoppers in the near future. If you have a dependable vehicle and want to make some additional money visit https://shoppers.instacart.com to sign up with Instacart and start work.
18. Outschool - Outschool is looking for teachers to work remotely from home. They DO NOT require any formal teaching credentials. For a list of their requirements and to learn how to become a teacher visit the Outshcool New Teacher webpage.
19. Raley's - Raley's is looking to hire additional online order fillers. Click here to learn how to get started in a career with Raley's.
20. Support.com - The online support company recently announced that they will be hiring an unlimited amount of remote customer and tech support representatives. This is due in part to the increased number of people working from home who will need support to set up their remote workstations. Visit https://corporate.support.com/careers to learn more about working from Support.com.
21. 3M - 3M is one of the leading manufacturers of respirators which are in high demand during these trying times. The increased demand for their products has lead to an increase in hiring. You can see what jobs are available with 3M by visiting their Careers website.
22. USPS - The United States Postal Service is hiring for multiple positions in an attempt to keep up with the uptick in packages being mailed. The USPS has always been a coveted well paying employer and now might be the time to get you foot in the door. Check out https://about.usps.com/careers/career-opportunities to learn more about available positions and requirements.
23. Whole Foods - We might be in the middle of a global pandemic but people still need their fancy organic foods. Whole Foods is hiring 5,000 people to help keep their store shelves stocked. For more information and to apply for a job with Whole Foods click here.
24. Papa John's - The popular pizza delivery chain is looking to beef up it's staff by an additional 20,000 employees. Jobs include delivery drivers, cooks, customer service staff, etc. If you love pizza and want to make some money visit https://jobs.papajohns.com for more information.
25. Lowe's - Hardware and home improvement stores have been deemed essential jobs, and so Lowe's is looking to hire around 30,000 workers. The positions will be full time, part time, overnight, and seasonal. If this sounds like employment you are interest in visit Working For Lowe's.
26. Blue Apron - Blue Apron is meal kit service provider. They are looking to hire more staff because of increased demand for their products. Visit https://www.blueapron.com/pages/our-team to browse available jobs and to apply today.
27. Sheetz - Sheetz is a convenience store chain that is looking to fill 1,300 open positions in the coming weeks. You can check out their Jobs Page for more information.
28. 7-Eleven - One of the largest gas station/convenience store chains in the U.S., 7-Eleven is looking for an additional 20,000 employees due to increased demand. Swing by https://careers.7-eleven.com/careers/home to apply today.
29. Aldi - Aldi was recently named 'One of America's Best Employers'. The grocery store chain is currently hiring full and part time associates. If you are interested in working for Aldi take a few moments and check out their Careers website here.
30. Albertson's - You guessed it, it's another grocery store. Albertson's is hiring for over 1,600 different jobs and positions. Visit their Jobs Website to see what they have to offer as far as jobs, compensation, and benefits.
31. Costsco - Someone needs to be holding the fort down at Costsco so people can come in and get pallets of toilet paper and Ramen noodles. If you are interested in working for the wholesale giant you can check out their website at https://www.costco.com/jobs.html.
32. Dollar Tree - Dollar Tree is one of the largest and most popular dollar stores in the U.S. In these hard financial times more and more people are flocking to these type of discount stores. Dollar Tree is hiring for cashiers, stockers, and warehouse workers. You can find their Jobs page here.
33. Family Dollar - Another discount store that is hiring in large numbers is Family Dollar. If you have a FD in your area and are interested in working there visit https://www.familydollar.com/careers-store.
34. Sitel - Sitel is a leading technical support company. They are looking to hire a number of remote Inbound Call Center Associates. You can learn more about the position and apply today at the Sitel Work From Home page of their website.
35. Pizza Hut - Even during these tough times Pizza Hut is not wavering from their mission of 'making the perfect pizza and sharing it with our neighbors.' They are looking to hire an estimated 30,000 new employees. Visit https://jobs.pizzahut.com fro more information on working for the pizza giant.
36. GrubHub - More and more people are looking to stay home and have their meals delivered to them. App-based delivery services like GrubHub are looking to hire delivery drivers to fill this need. If you have reliable transportation and want to make some extra money give GrubHub a look.
37. Postmates - Postmates is striving to build the world's most trusted, eccentric company. The app-based delivery service has also experienced a huge number of orders as more and more states are instituting stay-at-home laws. If you love to drive and want a flexible schedule visit Postmates Career page to learn more about becoming a driver.
38. AHI Facility Services - AHI is hiring janitors and other cleaning personnel around the country. You can learn more about the company the jobs offered at https://ahifs.com/careers.
39. U.S. Census Bureau - The 2020 Census is still taking place and more part time Census workers are needed. You can learn more and apply here.
40. Target - One of the nation's leading big box department stores, Target is looking to add around 9,000 new employees to their roster in the coming months. They are hiring for their store and for their distribution centers. Go to https://jobs.target.com to see available jobs and to apply today.
41. Circle K - Circle K recently implemented an additional $2.50/hr pay increase to all store employees as a response to the COVID-19 crisis. If you are interested in working at one of their convenience store locations visit Circle K Careers.
42. Door Dash - Another app-based delivery service. By now I think you get the point that they are all hiring. If you like Door Dash and want to work for them click here.
43. Meijer - The grocery store chain that was voted 'One of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality' is hiring for short term and permanent positions. Visit https://jobs.meijer.com to see all open positions.
44. Slack - The messaging platform Slack is hiring Customer Experience Agents around the world. If you are curious about what a CEA actually does visit the Slack Careers website to learn more.
45. UberEats - If you love to drive, have dependable transportation, and want to set your own schedule then driving for UberEats might be a Coronavirus career for you. Click over to https://www.uber.com/us/en/drive/delivery to learn about becoming a driver.
46. Netsmart - Netsmart is a medical health records company that is hiring full time and part time remote Chart Reviewers. If you are looking for a work at home job then this might be the one for you. Click here to learn more about Netsmart and to apply for a remote position today.
47. K12 - K12 is an online education company that is actively hiring for new positions everyday. If you are interested in doing some online teaching from home visit https://www.k12.com/careers.html.
48. Motorola Solutions - Motorola Solutions is hiring remote System Technologist to provide customer support for their communications products. To figure out what exactly that means visit their Careers website.
49. Vitamin T - Vitamin T is a talent agency that is looking to hire for a number of remote positions. You can visit https://vitamintalent.com/talent/jobs to learn more about the company and browse all open positions.
50. 24 Seven - 24 Seven is looking to hire remote-working Social Media Specialist. If you are good with social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok then this might be an ideal work-from-home job for you. To learn more visit: https://www.24seventalent.com/en-us/find-work.